5.21.2009

3-Day Thursday

Days Until Event: 72

Actual Miles Last Week: 10. Last week was my second recovery week from the Flying Pig Marathon. I had planned on taking it easy for two weeks. This week I'm returning to my normal training plan.

Training Goal This Week: 24 miles.

Fundraising Update: I'm thrilled to report I only have a little over $600 left to raise before the event. If you haven't given yet, I'm asking you to consider becoming a part of my team. Every little bit helps. Even though I'm still a few months out from the 3-Day, I'm hoping to have the money raised by June. That way, in the 6 weeks prior to the event, I can focus fully on my training. You can make a donation online by clicking here, or you can mail me a check (made payable to The 3-Day) at our home address. (E-mail me Anne.Huminsky@gmail.com for address). Thank you so much for your support. I'm getting excited, and I'm really looking forward to the event!

No comments: