4.27.2009

Should We Talk About the Weather...?

I've been frantically checking the online weather reports for Cincinnati's Sunday forecast. As the marathon approaches I'm hoping the weather cooperates. It has been close to 90 degrees here the past three days. The summer weather has been a nice break from the rainy spring, but I really do not want to log 26.2 miles in 90 degree heat. Nor do I want to log 26.2 miles in 40 degree thunderstorms. Of course, everyday the forecast seems to change, and I don't think we'll know for sure until a few days beforehand, but right now it is looking like lovely marathon weather. Keep your fingers crossed.....



Sunday, May 03
Mostly Cloudy
Hi: 66° Lo: 49°
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 49F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
Precip: 0%

No comments: