3.22.2009

My mom is....

I had fun asking the kids the following questions.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Alex: After breakfast, go brush your teeth.
Allison: Go do something else instead of bothering everybody.

2. What makes Mom happy?
Alex: Clean rooms.
Allison: Us being good.

3. What makes Mom sad?
Alex: When she has to yell.
Allison: Us not listening.

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Alex: Saying stuff that’s funny.
Allison: Tickling me.

5. How old is your Mom?
Alex: 34
Allison: 34

6. What is Mom’s favorite thing to do?
Alex: Running/Walking.
Allison: Sleeping…and laundry. (Hmmm....I'm not sure she understood the question. Sleeping, maybe. Laundry, definitely not).

7. What does Mom do when you’re not around?
Alex: Clean up the house.
Allison: Walk Sierra. Clean up the house and do the laundry.

8. What is Mom’s job?
Alex: Cleaning the house and working at my school.
Allison: Cleaning the house. (You would think for as much as my children think I clean, that our house would be a whole lot cleaner).

9. What is Mom’s favorite food?
Alex: Vegetables. (Poor Alex is fooled into thinking I clean, and eat vegetables, all day).
Allison: Pizza.

10. What do you and Mom do together?
Alex: Go to the dollar store. Walk the dog. Go to the park.
Allison: Read books. Go shopping. Go to the mall and the movie theatre.

11. Where is Mom’s favorite place to go?
Alex: Shopping.
Allison: To the Candy Land place.


I recently came across a similar interview that Alex did for Mother's Day in his very first preschool class. I posted it below.....

No comments: